Tammi practices in the areas of probate and estate planning, corporate law, real estate, and employment law. She also practices municipal law, serving as Solicitor for the Villages of South Vienna and Catawba.
As an estate planner, Tammi supports her clients through the complicated process of identifying their assets and determining how they would like to transfer those assets to their family members, friends, and charities. She finds this work deeply satisfying “because of the relationships I develop with my clients. They feel comfortable talking openly to me about their lives, as they should. I make sure there is a sense of reassurance and trust.”
Tammi’s corporate law experience gives her the skill to help estate planning clients with complex business succession issues. Her expertise also allows her to guide clients through the process of buying and selling businesses and the full range of corporate transactions. Tammi enjoys the challenge of working with her many clients who bring their business acumen to Cole Acton Harmon Dunn.
Tammi is a classically trained pianist, having earned her Masters in Music before she went to law school at the University of Dayton. She is an active member of the choir of First Lutheran Church in Springfield, her musical outlet today. Tammi and her husband Roger have a son who is a graduate of Wittenberg University, her alma mater, and who works as a commercial and excess insurance underwriter in Atlanta, and a daughter who is a current undergraduate student at Wittenberg University.
- B.M., magna cum laude, Wittenberg University, 1980
- M.M., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1982
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Dayton, 1994
Professional Memberships and Activities:
- Member, Clark County and Ohio State Bar Associations
- Admitted to Practice in the State of Ohio, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and in the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Executive Committee Member, Partnership for Philanthropic Planning, Springfield Chapter
- Member and Secretary, Clark County Law Library Resources Board
- President, Partnership for Philanthropic Planning, Springfield Chapter
- Member, Springfield Rotary Club
- Member, Board of Trustees of The Springfield Foundation